"Gastrointestinal parasites in pigs : prevalence, risk factors and control"
Emelie Pettersson (SLU/SVA)
”Advancing antiviral strategies against emerging RNA viruses by phenotypic drug discovery”
Marianna Tampere (KI/SVA/Public Health Agency of Sweden)
- ”Udder cleft dermatitis in dairy cows”
Lisa Ekman (SLU/SVA)
- “Lagovirus europaeus GI.2/RHDV2 (Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease Virus 2): Expanding the paradigm of a pathogenic lagovirus”
Aleksija Neimanis (BVF, SLU/SVA)
- "Tularaemia in Swedish wildlife - a One Health perspective"
Gete Hestvik (BVF, SLU/SVA)
- "Salmonella in Swedish dairy cattle – epidemiology and aspects on control"
Estelle Ågren (BVF, SLU/SVA)
- "African Swine Fever in Uganda: Epidemiology and Socio-economic Impacts in the Smallholder Setting"
Erika Chenais (BVF, SLU/SVA)
- "Studies on verotoxigenic Escherichia coli O157 in Swedish cattle: From sampling to disease spread modelling"
Stefan Widgren (KV, SLU/SVA)
- "Dichelobacter nodosus and footrot in Swedish sheep - increased knowledge and improved laboratory diagnostics"
Sara Frosth (BVF, SLU/SVA)
- "Genomic organization and diversity of Clostridium botulinum group III – the bug behind animal botulism"
Hanna Skarin (BVF, SLU/SVA)
- "Low virulent respiratory viruses in Standardbred trotters, relationship to health and athletic performance"
Helena Back (KV, SLU/SVA)
- "Molecular characterization and prevalence of hepatitis E virus in Swedish wild animals – a zoonotic perspective"
Jay Lin (BVF, SLU/SVA)
- "Virus inactivation – evaluation of treatment processes for food and biowaste"
Eva Emmoth (BVF, SLU/SVA)
- "Molecular epidemiology of verotoxigenic Escherichia coli O157:H7"
Robert Söderlund (HGEN, SLU/SVA)